Overseas Students

Students who were born overseas must be Australian citizens or permanent residents, or hold an appropriate visa before applying to enrol.

For overseas students who are in Australia using an entry visa it is necessary that we sight the passport and visa of the parent – the primary visa holder – as well as the students’ visa. These must be sighted at the time of lodgement of the application. The visa number will also determine the fees (cost of education) to be charged, and you are advised to contact TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA) for further information and registering your placement request for Canning Vale College.