Hospitality Students Host LEAP Dinner
Every year in the LEAP Program, we celebrate the successes of students and farewell the graduate students of Year 12 LEAP with a LEAP dinner event.
The LEAP Hospitality students were once again asked to undertake the catering for the event this year - putting in the practice the skills they have learnt over the year.
Students prepared an extensive menu of hot and cold canapes and served to parents and special guests on the evening.
Some of these canapes (just to name a few!) included:
- Smoked chicken, pear and walnut tossed in light wholegrain mustard dressing served on a toasted bruschetta (GF)
- Salmon gravlax fresh dill blinis (GF)
- Moroccan lamb pies served with a Raita dressing
- Texas pulled pork baps topped with julienne of summer salad and peach relish (GF)
- Apple pie parfaits topped with sundried apple slices
- Salted caramel mousse served with crunchy caramel corn